Tuesday, April 23, 2024

A great way to use up sheets of your designer series papers is to do One Sheet Wonder patterns.  This one was a little different because you take 2 sheets and cut them in half.  You then just use half of each of the sheets which gives you four different patterns to work with.  (Full directions can be seen here in Karen Titus's video.)   These are four of the cards using the patttern.  In total you will get 11 cards!  The other three layouts will be posted tomorrow through Friday.





Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Wanda said...

WOW! I love them all. I always struggle with panels, I can never seem to get them straight. Too bad there isn't a template you can just lay over your card and insert the strips! Hmmm, might have to make one (if I can get it straight! LOL) You did a great job on your cards.

Cheryl W said...

Great assortment of cards! I watched Karen's video. That really is a nice way to use up some paper. I may have to give that a try.

Joey Hartman is another demonstrator that I recently discovered on YouTube.   This  video was about making 5-minute cards.  She was having s...