Wednesday, April 17, 2024


Since this pack of dsp was still on my table, I decided to try another layout that was something I don't think I had done before.  Once again it was using scraps.  Two of the strips are from the package of dsp used yesterday but the other two are from 6" x 6" packs of dsp. This idea came from Robin Armbrecht and you can see her video here.  There is a second idea on the video and I will show two cards using that layout tomorrow.

Thank you for coming by today!  


 

3 comments:

Lynette said...

I just love those bright, cheery colors! Another pretty card.

Wanda said...

I love the fun layers. What a great card.

Cheryl W said...

That spring green is perfect for the current season. Love your cheerful card!

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...