Thursday, April 18, 2024

  

These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I like the layout but wasn't thrilled with this first one.  It just seemed to be lacking something.


On my second try, I used more of the Flower & Field dsp on my table and I decided to mat each piece.  I really like the idea better with matted pieces and  I think the papers on this one were a better choice. 

Thank you for coming by today!
 

2 comments:

Wanda said...

What a fun layout. Your choice of DSP is perfect for it too! You did a great job with it.

Cheryl W said...

I really like the matted layout, too. It has a more polished look than the first one. The papers you used on it were the perfect choice. It's beautiful!











The dsp I used on this is from an "In Color" set of 6 x 6 set of papers.  I thought I had to have it but have not use it very much...