Monday, April 29, 2024

 

Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made do with some of the New Horizon paper that I still have.  The deer are not from Stampin' Up! but I thought the size of them worked well and I like their shapes.

I also decided to make a horizontal version which is very simple but the paper basically make the card.


BTW, on May 11, you will be able to see my card and the card that Rita made.  After each video she draws a name or names for the cards that she makes that day.  I was a lucky one to win hers so it will be posted the same day as mine.  (As I make cards, I take photos and schedule them in a folder to post on a later date.)  

Thank you for coming by today!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Congrats on winning her card. I like that you added the die cuts to the patterned paper. Great patterned papers, too!

Wanda said...

Congrats on your win. Both cards are absolutely wonderful!

Cheryl W said...

These are such pretty cards. I love the peaceful scenes you used.

I still have some of the Hydrangea Hill dsp and wanted to get this sheet used up.  I had made some of the vertical cards before from this sh...