Wednesday, April 10, 2024


Another card using the "Abstract Beauty" retired dsp from Stampin'Up!  I also used the die cuts from the "Stylish Shapes".  The black die cut with the sentiment was added with dimensionals.  Although it looked right at the time, I didn't notice until just now that the white die cut is crooked!  

Since it was glued down I'm unable to fix it unless I remove the entire piece and do it over......which I probably will do because I want it done right.  I'm smiling about my reaction.  The "Thinking of You" is for my mother who passed 3 years ago today and she was a perfectionist.  I can hear her whispering in my ear......fix it.

Thank you for coming by today!  

3 comments:

Wanda said...

I absolutely love your card. I do believe I am going to have to CASE it. This layout can be used for so many occasions depending on the DSP that is used. TFS!

Wanda said...

You can always just stamp another word piece and glue it on top of the existing one. It's the stamping that's a bit crooked not the piece itself. If you don't like the look after that then take it apart.

Lynette said...

Pretty card, Vicki. Funny how it's so much easier to see imperfections in a photo than IRL. :-)

Joey Hartman is another demonstrator that I recently discovered on YouTube.   This  video was about making 5-minute cards.  She was having s...