Monday, October 22, 2012

FALL LEAVES


At the last Stampin Up workshop that I attended, this was one of the designs that were available for us to make.  A maple leaf was randomly stamped around the background using three fall colors of ink.  The pieces on top were then double stamped with a second leaf design and added to the top layer.
 
The actual sample had even more detail to it.  She had wound some twine around each of the leaf layers (I forgot to do that).  The three leaves on top also had a glaze over them.  I didn't do that because I was didn't want to take a chance it wouldn't dry before I wanted to go home.
 
If you have any questions, be sure to email me.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Great card, Vicki! Love the fall colors and leaves.

Sheri said...

And I have that card on my desk! It is a beauty! Thanks Vicki

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...