Wednesday, October 17, 2012

AUTUMN CARD


The stamp I used for this card is from Serendipity.  I used SU Chocolate Chip ink to stamp the image on Kraft paper and then just colored in the pumpkins and the grass with Copic markers.  I didn't want the entire image colored.  The image was trimmed down and then mounted onto a piece of SU Chocolate Chip card stock and then onto a Kraft card base.  I thought about using an embossing folder on the front but decided I liked it the way it was.
 
Your comments are always appreciated!  Thank you for stopping by!


4 comments:

Lynette said...

Very effective and pretty, Vicki!

Sheri said...

I like it. It is so different from what you normally do.

Harriet Skelly said...

I like that you colored just parts of this lovely image. Great CAS design!

Anonymous said...

great seasonal card
~Pat~

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...