Thursday, October 18, 2012

AUTUMN CARD using alcohol ink

 
A few days ago I had dug out my alcohol inks to use again for the first time in months and I mentioned that I thought it would be fun to use them with a pumpkin as one idea.  I actually found this pumpkin in my supplies and was not sure if I had ever used it.
 
I used three colors of the alcohol ink on a piece of vellum and then embossed the pumpkin design with Egyptian Gold embossing powder.  (It does show up in real life better than the photo.)  The striped dp is from a sheet of Reminisce "Jack Stripe" card stock that I had in my holiday papers.  The off white card stock for the card base is from Papertreyink and was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder.
 
Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

Wow! What a gorgeous card, Vicki! What a neat technique!

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...