Wednesday, October 3, 2012

ANOTHER CARD FROM TELL YOUR STORY paper pad


Yesterday I posted a card using these same supplies but while I was at it I made this card as well.  This time I used a larger dimensional butterfly sticker and attached it to a piece cut from the Spellbinders Butterfly Circles die set.  I like this card too.
 
Your comments are always appreciated!  Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

Joanne said...

WOW.....your are ROCKIN' those chevrons! Love both cards....the paper is great, but your design with them is AWESOME!

Lynette said...

I still really like these papers and colors, Vicki:) Great butterfly, too.

Char said...

Love the design, but really like the colors used on the card!!

Anonymous said...

what a great color combination this card has and your signature butterfly adds on so pretty
~Pat~

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...