Tuesday, October 2, 2012

TERESA COLLINS - Tell Your Story Paper Pad


A few months ago I saw a card that my friend, Harriet, made using the My Favorite Things "Chevron Stripes" dies.  It made such a fun card and one day when I was shopping on line, these dies just leaped into my shopping cart.  I didn't have the heart to delete them.  :)
 
For my card I used a variety of the pattern papers in the Teresa Collins "Tell Your Story" paper pad.   The butterflies are from a Teresa Collins dimensional sticker sheet that coordinates with the paper pad.   (If you are interested, I can order the Teresa Collins items for you at a discount.)
 
This was an easy card to make and I like the results.  Your comments are always welcome and appreciated.  Thank you for coming by!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Beautiful! And it even looks Harriet-ish :)

Lynette said...

Pretty papers and colors, Vicki - great card!

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...