I'M SELLING ON EBAY

I am selling some of my items on eBay and if you are interested in checking out my listings click here: My eBay List Be sure to check back from time to time.

Friday, February 22, 2013

WONDERFUL DAY


Today's card is another design from the same Penny Black clear stamp set.  The card actually includes four separate stamps. Since they are clear stamps,  I arranged them on the white card stock the way I wanted the image to appear and then laid an acrylic block down on them.  They were inked with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.  I colored the images with Copic markers.  

Stampin Up Dusty Durango card stock was used for the second layer and then that as added to a Wild Wasabi card base.

Thank you for stopping by!  Your comments are always welcome and appreciated!

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Great arrangement of stamps, Vicki - so cute!

Sheri said...

Cute hedgie and great coloring! Love this card, Vicki

Anonymous said...

That worked pretty slick doing it that way. Love those little guys.

Ann Schach said...

What a cute image, Vicki! Your coloring is awesome!