Wednesday, February 20, 2013

BEST WISHES


As I am sure most of you are aware, CAS cards are what I do the most.  These were super simple.  The stamp is from Penny Black and I used Stampin' Up markers to color the stamp.  I added a little butterfly on each made with a Martha Stewart punch.  Then I stamped the "Best Wishes" at an angle.  I notice a very small smudge of the flourish of the capital "B" on the card using yellow.  So I added a touch of bling to the tip and that seemed to cover it up just fine.  

Flowers outdoors will have to wait because the weatherman is predicting 5-7 inches of snow for our area starting tomorrow afternoon.  Thank you for stopping by!


1 comment:

Sheri said...

Absolutely beautiful! I think I may have that stamp. The bling is really pretty as well. Stay safe with your snow.

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...