Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ECHO PARK
One thing I like with the Echo Park papers is that they are double sided and that if one side isn't a favorite, the other side usually ...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
4 comments:
WOW! I think this is my favorite. I love it, Vicki
Love this card....especially how you made the Valentines like flowers on the right side.
what a pretty card, love it!!
I love that flower/heart image Vicki! What a lovely card!
Post a Comment