Friday, February 22, 2013

WONDERFUL DAY


Today's card is another design from the same Penny Black clear stamp set.  The card actually includes four separate stamps. Since they are clear stamps,  I arranged them on the white card stock the way I wanted the image to appear and then laid an acrylic block down on them.  They were inked with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.  I colored the images with Copic markers.  

Stampin Up Dusty Durango card stock was used for the second layer and then that as added to a Wild Wasabi card base.

Thank you for stopping by!  Your comments are always welcome and appreciated!

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Great arrangement of stamps, Vicki - so cute!

Sheri said...

Cute hedgie and great coloring! Love this card, Vicki

Anonymous said...

That worked pretty slick doing it that way. Love those little guys.

Ann Schach said...

What a cute image, Vicki! Your coloring is awesome!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...