Monday, February 11, 2013

3 VALENTINES


I had cards in my folders ready to use for postings on Saturday and Sunday but somehow those days went flying by and I didn't get them done.  Now Monday evening is here.  I didn't want to let today slip by without posting something so I am showing you three versions of Valentines which I made using the same embossing folder.

Recently I purchased the Stampin' Up Honeycomb embossing folder because I got some ideas for it on various blogs.  This is just a one-layer card.  I embossed only about 2/3 of the card front, scored three lines above the embossing, added some dimensional heart stickers to various sections and tied a ribbon around the portion of the card that was not embossed and then stamped the sentiment on the portion of the card front that wasn't embossed.  This is a "top fold" A2 card.


This was done like the first card except I tied a ribbon around the top of the card which was not embossed.


And for the third card, I embossed the entire front of an A2 card, added some dimensional heart stickers and stamped some mini sentiments in four of the sections.  I  also added a sheer red ri!bbon to this side fold A2 card.

I wasn't sure whether I would like the Honeycomb embossing folder but I can see possibilities for it now that I have used it on these Valentines.  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

love them!

Char said...

Those are really nice!!! I have been wanting that Honeycomb Embossing Folder, too, and now see how it can be used.

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh...these are awesome! Clean and simple....and cute!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...