Friday, August 7, 2020

SU "A Cherry on Top" #5


This last card (for now) using the designer paper is basically a CASE of a card I saw on Pinterest.  Some of the paper from the 6 x 6 pack had been used previously and now 5 more cards have been made.  

Since it is group of papers I have had for a long time, I wish the paper had all been used up.  However, there are still some sheets left.  If anyone wants what is left, I'd gladly give it up for the cost of sending it to you.

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Cool card, Vicki. A generous offer on the paper. If I needed any, I'd take you up on it:) Unfortunately, I'll never in my lifetime use up even 10% of what I already have! LOL!

Cheryl W said...

You did a super job on combining paper patterns on this card. I think it looks great! I have SO MUCH paper that I have promised myself not to buy another sheet (other than when I run out of basic solid colors like white, black and red) until I use what I have--no matter how old it is. I am now filling a rack with cards to be sold at the thrift shop. It will easily hold 100+ cards, so I have my work cut out for me.

Jackie Bolhuis had a  video a few weeks ago using these little birds. All of these use the layouts use a strip of dsp measure 1 3/4"-2...