Monday, December 14, 2009

CHRISTMAS #12

Today's card is a little different than my usual Christmas cards. I sent this card to one of our Yahoo Group's newer members, Char. The stamp is from Inkadinkadoo. I used Real Red and Wild Wasabi ink to stamp it and then added red metallic decor pieces from Hero Arts for the berries.

The ovals were but with my trusty Nestabilites and mounted on the Real Red cardstock which had been run through the Cuttlebug using the snowflake embossing folder.

Thanks for stopping by...........hope you come back again soon.

1 comment:

Char said...

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!!! I was so honored to receive it and it is up on my wall for everyone else to see! Thank you so much, Vicki!!!!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!