Sunday, December 6, 2009

CHRISTMAS #5

Today's card is one I sent to a friend, Harriet. She lives in California and I told her I thought she needed some snow for Christmas.

The bottom edge of the white card stock was embossed using a Cuttlebug folder. I punched the snowflakes with a Marvy clever lever punch, pressed them into my glue pad and then dipped them in crystal glitter. The sentiment is a stamp from Hero Arts which I stamped with Bashful Blue ink from Stampin Up and also mounted on Bashful Blue card stock from SU.

Comments are always appreciated...............thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

So pretty, Vicki! Love those white cards! :)

Barbara said...

Great card! You're right -- they do need more snow in sunny CA!

I was in Iowa last week and took a quick run through the Amanas bakery and general store. I never walk away from either one empty handed!

Barb

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!