This card was made for my mother to give to her great grandson (our grandson) for his bithday and I neglected to post it here at the time.
The card base was light blue card stock. I took a scrap of light brown paper and tore it to give the appearance of hills. Click here: "Tractor" Die if you wish to purchase the tractor die. Currently it is on sale for at 75% off. The (KS-0738) "Tree" Die is currently available at 40% off. I believe the die used for the cloud was from Papertreyink.
Our grandson is a John Deere fan so I had to make the tractor in green and yellow. I think it was a hit.
Thanks for stopping by!
Monday, February 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BEGINNING THANKSGIVING
We will be making 50 cards like to donate for one of the care centers. Thank you for coming by today!
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
5 comments:
That is just about the cutest little boy card I have ever seen. Excellent work!
Vicki that card for your GS is so cute - great job with making this cute scene!! Thank you so much for the blog award - I appreciate you thinking of me!
So cute, Vicki! What a perfect card for your grandson!
Oh this is so adorable, Love the tractor scene and the colors.
Oh so cute, I love it. Hugs,
Post a Comment