Wednesday, April 3, 2013

JUST FOR YOU


I made this card a couple of weeks ago and I'm not remembering the exact supplies I used.  The front of the card was embossed with the SU Framed Tulip Border folder on SU card stock.  The flower and leaves are from the Secret Garden set.  I stamped the flower on dp and then cut it with the coordinating die.  The leaves weren't stamped at all but just cut using dp.  I like that the green dp had a design that gives the leaves a little variety in color.
 
If you have any questions, just email me and I'll be happy to help if I can.  Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

You chose great colors for ths card....and the way you rounded two corners, adds extra interest to the card. WELL DONE!

Lynette said...

Pretty flower, Vicki! Nice colors, too.

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!