Monday, April 1, 2013

OPENING OF BASEBALL SEASON

 
I heard that April 1 is the official opening of baseball season and I had a card that was perfect to post today.  Recently the coach who led our local high school baseball team to many of the 20 State Baseball Championships celebrated a special birthday so I made this card for him.
 
The stamps used are from a retired Stampin' Up set.  The card base is Kraft card stock.  Images were colored with my Copic markers.
 
Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Very nicely done, Vicki! I bet he really love it - so special for him!

Joanne said...

This card shows the "Baseball" that I remember. What an honor to the sport!

Sheri said...

Great card. I love the way you colored it!

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...