Thursday, April 25, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I now have enough Thanksgiving cards for one of the care centers. It sure feels good to have such a big head start on getting them done. I...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
3 comments:
Beautiful paper and how fun to cut a flower out of it! Great card!
This is so pretty, love the colors you put together!
VERY creative....the way you used the flower from the paper and the center of the doily! Beautiful card!
Post a Comment