I decided to do a third card with this design and post it on the Flutter By Wednesday website. The card was to have a butterfly or fairy AND a sentiment on the front of the card.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I now have enough Thanksgiving cards for one of the care centers. It sure feels good to have such a big head start on getting them done. I...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
5 comments:
Another gorgeous card, Vicki! Thanks for entering it in the Flutter By Wednesday challenge!
Beautiful card!! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!
So very pretty Vicki, gorgeous card.
Thanks for joining in with us at Flutter By Wednesdays..
Luv CHRISSYxx
What a pretty card! Love the butterfly and the color of blue you used.
I like all your cards but the 1st one would be my favorite. I might have to case it.
Post a Comment