Using Rich Razzleberry flower and dp
Thursday, June 19, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ECHO PARK
One thing I like with the Echo Park papers is that they are double sided and that if one side isn't a favorite, the other side usually ...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
2 comments:
Vicki, I'm really loving seeing what your doing with this flower and the SU blendabilities. TFS
Pretty colors and paper, Vicki. Can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment