I stamped the background with a woodgrain stamp.
Wednesday, June 18, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ECHO PARK
One thing I like with the Echo Park papers is that they are double sided and that if one side isn't a favorite, the other side usually ...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
3 comments:
Beautiful Vicki! I want that stamp also ... but was already sold out here :-(
Greetz,
Maureen.
One of my last purchases before I had to quit buying was the wood grain stamp. I'm sorry to say that with all the upheaval going on, I never got a chance to use it yet!
I love your beautiful new cards, Vicki!
Post a Comment