Friday, June 6, 2014

STAMPIN' UP! BLOOM WITH HOPE

 
One of the new Hostess stamp sets from Stampin' Up! is Bloom with Hope (1 of 2 and 2 of 2).  This design was colored with the Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities using all 3 colors, 2 of the Daffodil Delight and one of the Old Olive markers for the stems.
 
I then spritzed the white background with the regular Cherry Cobbler marker, cut and embossed it with one of the Spellbinders Classic Oval dies.  The Cherry Cobbler mat was cut and embossed with a Spellbinders Classic Scallop Oval die.   These layers were added to one of the White Tea Lace Doilies.
 
The Cherry Cobbler card base was embossed with the new SU Decorative Dots folder.  I'll have another card on Monday using another stamp from this stamp set.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!
 
 

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Nice coloring, Vicki, and I love the doily!

Marilyn Mathis said...

So pretty. May CASE it.

Bonnie32002 said...

You did great coloring...not MY best thing. :-)

ECHO PARK

 One thing I like with the Echo Park papers is that they are double sided and that if one side isn't a favorite, the other side usually ...