Tuesday, February 17, 2015

MORE ALCOHOL INK


These don't take the best pictures because of the shiny paper but I didn't have anything else on my computer at the moment to post today. There is actually very little white showing in the upper right and left corners.  
 
I chose a yellow and two shades of orange of Adirondack alcohol inks to do the background for this piece.  Then I stamped the Stampin' Up! Upsy Daisy design.  The sentiment is a die cut from Whimsy Stamps. 
 
My husband offered to put three shelves up over my craft table.  It made it possible for all of my Martha Stewart punches to be displayed instead of in jumbled mess in a box.  (One of my granddaughters will be very happy the next time she comes because she won't have to sort through the box to find the one she wants.)  All of my Stampin' Up! papers, inks, punches and stamps were already organized on other shelves.
 
I now have a lot of materials on the top shelf that had been in another room.  I hope it will remind me to make better use of them.  These are my new shelves:




And my table now has a really nice big area to work instead of piles and piles of "stuff".  There are still a couple of stacks of things that need to be dealt with but  I think I'll get there.  Since taking these pictures I now have my drawers of organized dp setting next to my table on the left side where you can see the opening under the shelves.
 
I hope to get something new made on my great work space in the next couple of days but tomorrow my husband has a project he needs my help on scanning pictures for an activity calendar.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Pretty card, Vicki! And that is so great that Gary put up the shelves for you and that you got all organized. How fun! I'm looking forward to getting my room and "stuff" much better organized soon.

Harriet Skelly said...

I love the upsy daisy silhouette with that gorgeous background!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...