Tuesday, February 10, 2015

VALENTINE #1

 
I made 26 Valentines to send this year.  Six were for my grandchildren and the rest were for members of our Yahoo Group and local people who are in care centers or independent living centers.  A lot of them are very simple and I will show them later in the week. 
 
My card base is white card stock.  I then took a piece of SU Cherry Cobbler C/S and cut a large heart from it using a die from the Spellbinders Heart set.  I put those large hearts aside to use at a later date.....probably next year.  Then I chose a dp from last years's SU Season of Style paper pack and cut it down to place behind the Cherry Cobbler.  The smaller two hearts were also cut using Spellbinders dies.
 
Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

What a great valentine, Vicki! Such pretty hearts.

Anonymous said...

Plain and simple great card.

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...