Wednesday, May 3, 2017

MAY 1, 2 AND 3


I guess time got away from me.  I just realized I had not posted anything since last Thursday.  I had cards scheduled in my folder of blog pictures but they didn't make it to my blog.  So I am showing you  three pictures all at once.  A few days ago I got out some of my designer papers that I have been holding onto way too long.

All three cards are made using the Stampin' Up! Sweet Sorbet papers.  I also used the SU bird punch.  The first card is my favorite.  How about you?




It is amazing how many cards you can get out of a 12 x 12 piece of designer paper!  There is still more left to use in the future.  

Thanks for coming by today!

2 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

I love your samples using the designer paper!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the background paper. Lovely card

One of the cards made on  this  vi.deo used this stamp from the Flowing Flowers set.  This isn't a two-step design and I wasn't sure...