Tuesday, May 9, 2017

STAMPIN' UP! Stamp/Die Bundle


I really loved this stamp set with coordinating dies when I saw it - especially after I saw a lot of cards being made using them together.  The Primrose Petals and Crushed Curry flowers were stamped with my MISTI so I could make sure the colors were more intense.  They were but using the matching die.  Dies were also used to cut the leaves and cut the large flower out of the white card stock layer.  The white layer was matted with SU Tempting Turquoise card stock and then added to the white card base.  Then I added the small flowers and leaves. 

The sentiment "Hope You're Feeling Special Today" is great for a birthday but any day you want to make someone just feel good.  I'm thinking about making another one like this to give my mother on Mother's Day.  I have a few days to decide.

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

What a pretty card, Vicki! Love the colors on it. And the dies and stamps are great!

Anonymous said...

Very creative card. I might have to try one of these

One of the cards made on  this  vi.deo used this stamp from the Flowing Flowers set.  This isn't a two-step design and I wasn't sure...