Friday, May 12, 2017

STAMPIN' UP! Garden in Bloom


This is a neat stamp set.  It has the little bee and a little butterfly which is always a fun addition to a card with flowers.  The flowers and leaves are a two-step method stamping the outline and then the colored portion...or the colored portion and then the outline.  Since the stamps are truly clear it makes it easy to line them up.  I added a black metal do to the center of the flower.


Using a different color combination, I made this second card and used the little butterfly instead of the bee.  I also added three small metal dots and the Happy Birthday.

Thanks for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Oh, such pretty flowers! And I love the layout,too. Great cards, Vicki.

Anonymous said...

Simple and pretty....my kind of card

One of the cards made on  this  vi.deo used this stamp from the Flowing Flowers set.  This isn't a two-step design and I wasn't sure...