Friday, May 19, 2017

MY NEW WASHI TAPE


I already have a nice collection of Washi Tape but when I saw these recently at a Joann's Fabric Store, I knew I would buy them - especially since they were 40% off!  Since I'm furnishing birthday cards for a local nursing home to hand out to the residents, Washi Tape can make great cards and quickly.


This set of Washi Tape had only the top and middle designs, but I had the striped one already in my collection.  I really love this one!

Thanks for coming by today!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

They are both beautiful, Vicki! I love that sentiment. How kind of you to furnish cards for the nursing home.

Anonymous said...

Those really turned out nice. I like them a lot. And so easy!!!

Anonymous said...

Pretty, pretty card. Good job

This is the  video  I used to make this card using more retired dsp. After I finished, I was a little dissatisfied with the white background...