Monday, May 29, 2017

PENNY BLACK DIE - Feather and Frames


I've had this set for a while and never used it.  Why did I buy it?  When I went to use it, I wasn't sure why I bought it.  It's harder than I thought it would be to come up with an idea.  

First I embossed a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of white card stock and attached it to the white card base.  (I prefer not to have the embossing show on the inside of the card.)  

Next I stamped the design from the Stampin' Up! Serene Silhouettes set and die cut it.  

Then I used black card stock when I cut the larger frame and feather.

It's not one of my favorite cards using feathers but I'm sure I'll find a use for it.  The die set may find it's way to eBay.

No comments:

This is the  video  I used to make this card using more retired dsp. After I finished, I was a little dissatisfied with the white background...