Thursday, May 18, 2017

IMPRESSON OBSESSION Floral Frame


I purchased this lovely stamp in Des Moines at one of our Yahoo Group Gatherings.  When I stamped it, I thought I would be using it vertically.  While in D.M. I stamped and colored the design right away using Stampin' Up! markers.  The piece has been in my card parts pile ever since. When I cleaned up my craft table recently, I put all those unfinished things in a Sterilite tub (way too many to count) and I found this piece.  It was time to use it.

I cut the piece down to 3 3/4" x 5".  I looked through some of my sentiment stamps to see what would fit in the area for a message.  I was thinking of something with more words on it, but when I ran across this one from Penny Black, I knew it was what I wanted.

I mounted the design on SU So Saffron card stock and then attached it to the white card base.  I really like how this card came together.


Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Very beautiful, Vicki! I always love flowers:)

Anonymous said...

Awesome card. You can not go wrong with simple

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. Is it hard to ink such a big stamp? I have trouble with the smaller ones!

This is the  video  I used to make this card using more retired dsp. After I finished, I was a little dissatisfied with the white background...