Thursday, May 11, 2017

STAMPIN' UP! Blessed Easter


This was sold as a single stamp from Stampin' Up!  It does have "Wishes for a Blessed Easter" as a sentiment as part of the stamp.  I really wish they would have made it a set of two stamps instead.  I was able to mask off the sentiment for this card, but the sentiment does run very close to the leaves so it wasn't easy.  I used two small Post-It notes to block off the sentiment and then very carefully inked up the image to stamp right onto the designer paper.

I used designer paper from the SU Watercolor Wonder designer paper pack.


A second card using just the flowers and then adding my own sentiment beside the flowers on the white layer.  This time I used the designer paper as added panels for layering.

Thank you for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Such pretty tulips! I love the matted panels on the second card, and the sentiment, too.

Anonymous said...

I like the multi colored paper one best

This is the  video  I used to make this card using more retired dsp. After I finished, I was a little dissatisfied with the white background...