Wednesday, May 17, 2017

MOTHER AND BABY BIRDS ON A BRANCH


I love these chubby little birds!  The birds were cut with a variety of Core'dinations card stock.  The branch is from Memory Box and the sun is from a Lawn Fawn set.  It's fun to combine dies from different sets and get even more use from them.  

The sentiment stamp seemed perfect to use on this card.  I'm sorry I'm unable to make out the name of the company who issued it.  The copyright on it is 1999 so may be unavailable anyway.

A few days ago I mentioned that I prefer the card base to be white card stock.  This one is.  I just matted the design with a piece of the Core'dination card stock that is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

Thank you for coming by today!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

What a great combination of dies, Vicki! Such a cute card. Great sentiment for it, too.

One of the cards made on  this  vi.deo used this stamp from the Flowing Flowers set.  This isn't a two-step design and I wasn't sure...