Friday, May 26, 2017

STAMPIN' UP! - Avant


This is such a fun stamp set to use.  This was the first card I made with it using Melon Mambo and Old Olive colors from SU.  

I've been seeing some cards made with stamped lacy borders and I had an old set of Hero Arts stamps that was actually still sealed.  I opened it and used one for a nice addition to this card.  

Memorial Day Weekend is the holiday that should be welcoming Summer.  Weather here has been very cool and rainy and it doesn't sound like it's going to be a nice weekend either. Two evenings this week we sat at softball games for our granddaughters.  Monday night was pretty cool and I didn't have enough layers to keep comfortable. Tuesday night I was triple layered with a Winter coat over my legs and sitting on a blanket to keep the air coming through my lawn chair!  It was time for a cup of hot chocolate when we got home!  I guess that makes us die-hard grandparents.

Thank  you for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Love the beautiful colors and the pretty, lacy stamp.

One of the cards made on  this  vi.deo used this stamp from the Flowing Flowers set.  This isn't a two-step design and I wasn't sure...