Monday, June 26, 2017

STAMPIN' UP! - Hey Chick!


I rarely make a "fun" card.  I'm not sure why, but I don't have a lot of "fun" stamps.  When I placed my last order for Stampin' Up! items, I was able to get this stamp set FREE.  That certainly was incentive.  

I'd seen some cards where the designs were stamped, stacking the chickens so I gave it a try and then colored them with Copic markers.  One of the cards used a flat tooth pick for the banner.  I didn't know if I would be mailing the card so I just cut a very narrow piece of brown card stock.  I matted the image with Crumb Cake and Crushed Curry.....the two colors that seemed to match the Copic colors I had used.

Thanks for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

That IS a fun and cute card, Vicki! I don't have many "fun" stamps, either. :) Love what you did with the hens.

bonnie32002 said...

You should make fun cards more often...this one is a cutie-pa-tootie!! Love it!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...