Friday, June 9, 2017

USING A NEVER BEFORE USED DIE


Step 1:  Cut a piece of white card stock 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

Step 2:  I used a Stampin' Up! Framelits die to cut the window in that piece and embossed it with the dotted swiss folder.

Step 3:  I used the Bigz Lattice die to cut a piece of white card stock and added a layer of Stampin' Up! designer paper behind it.

Step 4:  The piece from Step 3 was added behind the window and taped down.

Step 5:  This entire piece was then added to the white card base. 

Step 6:  The sentiment was added on a tag.

Step 7:  I stamped and punched flowers to be added and then finally tiny pearls added to the centers of the flowers.

This is a different post for me.  I hope this was helpful!  I just thought if there were some new crafters wondering how this was done, giving the steps might be a better explanation of how to do it.

Thanks for stopping by today!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Background paper is just beautiful. And I love this die. Great card

Anonymous said...

Cool!!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...