Wednesday, August 12, 2020

TWO CARDS FROM SCRAPS- Flowers for Every Season


One of the Stampin' Up! Demonstrators for the Summer Retreat gave a presentation using scraps.  I used the same papers as she did since it made it so much easier to come up with the right combination. This first one is very simple. I like the one below better.  There are two more cards I'll show you tomorrow.


Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Awesome way to use up scraps! Pretty cards. I agree - the second one is my favorite, too.

Cheryl W said...

Both cards are very nice, but I really love the second one. It reminds me of a quilt. In fact if you dry-embossed it after applying all the pretty squares, it would really look like a quilt.

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...