Tuesday, January 26, 2021

STAMPIN' UP! - Twitterpated Designer Paper #1


Back to using up designer papers!  I had one sheet of this designer paper left so I cut five strips with it to make some very quick cards.  This is one of them.  I will post two more tomorrow and then one each on Thursday and Friday.  The designer paper is from a Stampin' Up! pack called "Twitterpated" and has been retired for a long time. 

I still had enough to cut a 6" x 6" piece.  I decided that I will never use up all of the papers I have from Stampin' Up! (not to mention the 12" x 12" sheets I have from craft stores) so I decided to cut up some 6"x 6" sheet that I will offer for sale at a bargain price.  It will be a big variety of patterns for someone to have a really fun time. 

Thank you for coming by today!

 

1 comment:

Lynette said...

What a stunning card, Vicki! The red and white is very striking. I would never in a million years use up my papers, either. I'll have to figure out some way to get rid of them.

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...