Friday, January 22, 2021

VALENTINE #3


Another card using the "From the Heart" designer papers.  A second sheet had this different heart that could be punched out. The white portion is part of that design.  I didn't want to accidentally ruin the piece by trying to stamp anything.  Instead I used the mini heart punch from SU to cut out a gold heart from glitter paper.  The strips behind the heart are also from  the same pack of papers.

Thank you for coming by today!  Hope you have a great weekend!

 

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Another classic layout, Vicki - fun card and so pretty! Good idea to add the glittery gold heart.

Cheryl W said...

A very pretty Valentine, but this could work for an anniversary card, too, with a different sentiment. I love it when card designs are versatile enough to use for several different occasions.

Wanda said...

Such a bright and cheery card. I love the panels, it's a great way to use up scraps. TFS

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...