Friday, January 29, 2021

STAMPIN' UP! - Twitterpated Designer Paper #5 (NOW ALL GONE)


This was the last card I made using this designer paper.  There is a "vine" looking design in the paper and I thought this die cut worked great with it.  Now let's hope I don't accidentally find more of this particular dp in my stash.

Thanks for bearing with me this week to show you so many similar cards.  I'll try to have something new for you next week.  YIKES!  Next Monday will be February 1st!  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Great job of using it all up, Vicki - awesome!! It's so very pretty, and now you'll probably wish you had more. LOL! The vine looks wonderful with it. I've enjoyed seeing all of these cards done with the pretty paper.

Cheryl W said...

Your die-cut works perfectly with your DP. I've loved seeing your creativity with this paper. I only hope I can follow your lead and use up some of my own DP!

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...