Monday, February 1, 2021

STAMPIN' UP! - From the Heart #5


 A couple of weeks ago I started showing some cards I had made with the Stampin' Up! From the Heart designer paper pack.  This is the 5th one I put together.  It is a "Gate Fold" with the belly band which slips off.  I had a 4" x 5 1/4" piece and split it in half so that the patterns would match in the middle.  I did have to then trim off on the left side of one and the right side of the other.  

I'll have cards to show all week using papers from this pack.  I hope you'll check back to see them.

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful card! I love the look of gatefold cards and don't make them often enough. So great that you could use that piece of DSP to make such a pretty card. I am nearly done with my Valentines. I'll be sharing them on my blog in the coming days.

Lynette said...

Cool gate-fold card, Vicki. Pretty paper, too.

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...