Tuesday, February 2, 2021

STAMPIN' UP! - From the Heart #6


Yesterday's card was using a patterned paper with the same design but had a pink background.  This one has the white background and was cut to 3 3/4" x 5".  I like the white background better.  It was matted on a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Real Red and added to the white card base.  The die cut heart is from a Spellbinders die set.  Since the pattern showed through the center of that die cut, I ran the die through one more time with a small piece of white paper and popped that small heart into the center.

Thank you for stopping by today!

 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

I like the die-cut hearts, and that pretty paper again.

Cheryl W said...

That heart die-cut is really pretty. Spellbinders has some very ornate dies. I like the white background on this one, too. The pink and red are pretty intense colors, so the white is a nice contrast.

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...