Tuesday, February 16, 2021

STAMPIN' UP! - True Love designer paper #2


 For this card, I simply fussy cut the flowers and added a strip of the striped paper from the reverse side of another sheet.  I added 3 tiny black metal gems.

I thought I would show you a picture of what this sheet of designer paper looks like if you don't have it yourself. It has a black and white stripe on the reverse side which you will see on a card later in the week:


There are single flowers, groups of two and clusters of three flowers.  Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Stunning in black and white, Vicki! The paper looks like a big sheet of stamp-offs. Gorgeous by itself, but very useful if you want to cut each one/group out.

Cheryl W said...

Your pretty black and white card is very dramatic. That paper is really cool, and so useful, too. To be able to just color and fussy-cut the flowers would be such a help when making quick cards.

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...