The heart in the middle has three layers. It was added to a white strip that had the ends cut with a Stampin' Up! punch. Not one of my favorites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
2 comments:
You have so many pretty valentines patterns, Vicki! Nice valentine.
I think your card is very sweet, Vicki. When you add a sentiment and maybe a little sparkle (gems? sequins?) it will be perfect! And the fact that it is handmade makes it all the more special.
Post a Comment