Tuesday, February 23, 2021

STAMPIN' UP! - Flower Fest (Retired)


I've been going through some of my older SU stamps and deciding which ones I could part with.  Before deciding to sell any of them I head to Pinterest to see if there is any last cards I'd like to make with them.  This is a very similar one to one I did see there.  The flower is a single stamp that I stamped with Versa Mark ink on the Daffodil Delight card stock. The pieces were all then heat embossed with White Opaque powder.  I stamped it four times and then cut the various layers.  I assembled them then with a mini foam pad.  The leaves were also done with VersaMark on Pear Pizzaz and heat embossed.

I liked this one so well that I stamped off the same flower and leaves on more colors of card stock.  For some I stamped with VersaMark and heat embossed them.  For some I stamped with the same color of ink as the card stock I was using.  You'l probably see more of them eventually.

Thank you for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Pretty, Vicki! I love the layered flower. That is cool that you sell your stamps. I have so many to get rid of!

Cheryl W said...

Your flower is just beautiful! I love all the layers put together with foam pads. I has such great dimension. Are you sure you want to sell this one...?

bonnie32002 said...

I like this card! Colors, dimension, everything. And yes, I should be purging too.

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...