Monday, January 4, 2021

CASING LISA CURCIO




I really liked the layout of the card that Lisa Curcio showed on a video I watched.  I had most of the same supplies she used.  The only things I am disappointed in is that I wish I would have put the die cut stamped leaves lower.

To begin with, I should have cut the striped designer paper a little wider.  Then I would have placed the stamped leaves lower so that the stem of the leaves would be behind the sentiment. The sentiment could have been added with more of the striped dp showing. I may try another one because I still have another one of the foil wreaths.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

I think it looks great just the way it is, Vicki! What a pretty card, so nicely done.

Cheryl W said...

I love the gold wreath. It's such a nice base for all your other embellishments. I agree that maybe your striped paper could be a little wider, but I still like the card just the way it is.

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...