Monday, January 25, 2021

VALENTINE #4


The paper on this card is also from the "From My Heart" designer paper collection.  The dotted paper has a glossy finish to it.  I punched a gold glitter heart and then the slightly smaller red glitter heart.  I ordered this Stampin' Up!  paper pack when it was being cleared out; but when I got it, I was actually a little disappointed in it.  Once I saw cards being made with it, I decided I was really glad I got it afterall.

Thanks for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

I know the feeling about being disappointed after receiving and order. I'm glad that you ended up liking it a lot! Your card is very pretty. I love the sparkle.

Cheryl W said...

I think your card is beautiful. Sometimes all it takes is to see it made into cards. I sometimes have a hard time imagining how something can be used, too. I'm so thankful for Pinterest because of that!

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...